Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 10,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,52
- EUR 13,38Preistendenz: EUR 13,94
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,36
- EUR 9,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,59
- EUR 7,50Preistendenz: EUR 8,18
- EUR 13,30Preistendenz: EUR 15,80
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Where do you begin to look for a recent, authoritative article on the diagnosis or management of a particular malignancy? The few general oncology textbooks are generally out of date. Single papers in specialized journals are informative, but seldom comprehensive; these are more often preliminary reports on a very limited number of patients. Certain general journals frequently publish good in-depth reviews of cancer topics, and published symposium lectures are often the best overviews available. Unfor tunately, these reviews and supplements appear sporadically, and the reader can never be sure when a topic of special interest will be covered. Cancer Treatment and Research is a series of authoritative volumes that aim to meet this need. It is an attempt to establish a critical mass of oncology literature covering virtually all oncology topics, which is revised frequently to keep the coverage up to date, and which is easily available on a single library shelf or by a single personal subscription. We have approached the problem in the following fashion: first, by dividing the oncology literature into specific subdivisions, such as lung can cer, genitourinary cancer, pediatric oncology, etc.; and second, by asking eminent authorities in each of these areas to edit a volume on the specific topic on an annual or biannual basis. Each topic and tumor type is covered in a volume appearing frequently and predictably, discussing current diag nosis, staging, markers, all forms of treatment modalities, basic biology, and more.</p>
- HerausgaberH. D. Suit,Herbert M. Pinedo,Jaap Verweij
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991.
- Seiten173 Seiten
- Gewicht302 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.