Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungFocusing on the presence of prevailing ideology in <br>the music curricula and music promoted by the media <br>in the periods prior to and after Croatian <br>independence, the book analyzes socio-political <br>aspects in music. The key issue is reflection of the <br>changing ideological priorities and socio-economic <br>context on the musical values of the socialist and <br>democratic Croatia. A view of ideology in connection <br>with music is presented on two levels: one is the <br>change in the content and orientation of the music <br>curriculum after Croatian independence, and the <br>other is formation of Croatian music identity as an <br>ideological category. The shift of ideology is <br>traced from the period when the role of music was to <br>help support communist ideology and multinational <br>unification of the former Yugoslavia, to the recent <br>revival of national rhetoric and the process of re-<br>traditionalization and de-secularization in <br>independent Croatia. Repercussions of such <br>ideological shift are clearly manifested in the <br>changes of the educational concepts and the content <br>of the music curriculum, as well as in the types of <br>music promoted and broadcasted by media.
- AutorMasha Bogojeva Magzan
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht189 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.