Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,21
- EUR 7,16Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,19
- EUR 5,49Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Revision with unchanged content. While juggling to teach English, as language teachers are we aware of the importance of learning students' cultural backgrounds and its impact on students' participation to the activities and reflections of what they have learned? This qualitative study describes the meaning making process of English language learners with different cultural backgrounds during reading and writing activities based on a social constructionism theoretical framework. Six participants are from Venezuela, Honduras, Poland, Switzerland, South Korea and Japan. As a researcher, I was a participant with a Turkish cultural background. A particular focus is set on the impact of talking on reading and writing. The analysis should help to answer the questions: -Can reading and writing discussions unite participants despite cultural and linguistics differences? - What are the differences in Asian, European and Hispanic participants' perception of classroom talk? -How does it influence their contribution to the meaning making process? - Through reading the writing of other participants, how does awareness of an audience develop in their writing? -How do peer corrections and suggestions occur in this culturally and linguistically diverse group? -How does the participants' cultural and previous experiences contribute to their meaning making process in a group? -Is peer-teaching really effective?</p>
- AutorYildiz Turgut
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten236 Seiten
- Gewicht368 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.