Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,90
- EUR 6,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,40
- EUR 15,75Preistendenz: EUR 19,63
- EUR 12,12Preistendenz: EUR 12,38
- EUR 8,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,59
- EUR 8,80Preistendenz: EUR 9,54
- EUR 10,51Preistendenz: EUR 11,33
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn Small Message, Big Impact , Terri Sjodin teaches you how to make a lasting impression on absolutely anyone - fast.<br>You're at the airport, burning time by checking your email. Then you spot the CEO of a company you've wanted to connect with for ages. He's waiting for his flight. Your flight! Should you walk over? What will you say?<br>We've all been there. An opportunity presents itself and you have one chance to share your message. The clock is ticking. And in this age of information overload, no skill is more essential than being able to connect with others quickly, whether in a meeting or in front of thousands of people.<br>Acclaimed speaker and consultant Terri Sjodin defines an 'elevator speech' as a brief presentation that introduces a product, service, or idea. Its purpose isn't to say everything about your topic - just to intrigue and inspire the listener to want to hear more.<br>Sjodin offers her time-tested strategies and advice, including worksheets, sample elevator speeches, evaluation forms, and much more. This internationally bestselling book is an entertaining, practical guide to making your message concise, compelling, and effective.<br>Whatever your goal, you will learn to craft a fresh, brief, convincing message that generates tangible results.<br>'I'm always thinking about how to make the message smaller so the impact will be bigger. Terri Sjodin has codified the science of getting this right' Linda Kaplan Thaler, best-selling coauthor of The Power of Small and Bang! <br>Terri L. Sjodin is the principal and founder of Sjodin Communications, a public speaking, sales training, and consulting firm. For more than twenty years she has served as a speaker and consultant for Fortune 500 compa nies, industry associations, academic conferences, CEOs, and members of Congress. She lives in Newport Beach, California.
- AutorTerri L. Sjodin
- VerlagPenguin Books Ltd
- Seiten240 Seiten
- Gewicht176 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.