Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,99
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,69
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung`An important book that deserves reading by both trainees and experienced therapists of all approaches and models' - Counsellingbooks.com Skills in Transactional Analysis Counselling & Psychotherapy is a practical introduction to a uniquely comprehensive therapeutic approach, which combines theories of the mind, emotions, behaviour and bodily experience. Following the typical pattern of working with a client, the book describes the key features of Transactional Analysis (TA) and its basic building blocks - ego states, transactions, games and scripts. Each concept or technique is introduced at the stage in the counselling process at which it is required. Backed up by exercises, this enables readers to build their knowledge and skills base in tandem with their understanding of the counselling process itself. <br>Part One focuses on the development of the therapeutic alliance between therapist and client and gives guidance on how to create structures in which the work can begin. Part Two explains how to build the client's awareness with the aim of strengthening their capacity to think more clearly and solve problems. Part Three looks at deepening the work with the client by helping them to discover the history behind the problems and make contact with their inner child. Part Four explores how to enable the client to move toward personal autonomy through integrating and synthesizing the work undertaken with the counsellor. <br>This book vividly demonstrates the art of TA practice, considering fully the experience of both the counsellor and the client. For all those training in TA, this will be essential reading.
- AutorChristine Lister-Ford
- SerieSkills in Counselling & Psychotherapy Series
- VerlagSage Publications
- Seiten242 Seiten
- Gewicht382 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.