Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSince his death just over a century ago, Stéphane Mallarmé has become a major figure in world literature. Over this period, Mallarmé criticism has tended to concentrate on two aspects of his work. Firstly on textual analysis in order to tackle the difficulty of his writing and secondly, thanks to the interest shown in him by figures such as Barthes, Derrida, Kristeva and Lacan, on his theoretical writings. Indeed, this particular part of his &339;uvre has somewhat dominated Mallarmé studies in the last thirty years. This book adopts a new approach by attempting to contextualise Mallarmé&8217;s creative writing in terms of his relationships with other art forms, other writers and indeed other cultures. At the same time one of his own key obsessions with death is also reassessed, as is his relationship to the society of his time. <br> Mallarmé&8217;s ambitious project was to exploit the potential of dance, music and painting as well as poetry in order to produce an artistic monument for the modern post-industrial age. Experts from all of these fields have therefore combined with literary specialists in order to adopt an interdisciplinary and comparative approach to Mallarmé&8217;s work which marks a bold and exciting new departure in Mallarmé studies.
- HerausgaberDavid Kinloch,Gordon Millan
- SerieFrench Studies of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries
- VerlagLang, Peter
- Seiten191 Seiten
- Gewicht276 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,60
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,15
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 30,45
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,96
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.