Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 53,81Preistendenz: EUR 58,79
- EUR 44,82Preistendenz: EUR 45,68
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis is a reprint of A First Course in Calculus, which has gone through five editions since the early sixties. It covers all the topics traditionally taught in the first-year calculus sequence in a brief and elementary fashion. As sociological and educational conditions have evolved in various ways over the past four decades, it has been found worthwhile to make the original edition available again. The audience consists of those taking the first calculus course, in high school or college. The approach is the one which was successful decades ago, involving clarity, and adjusted to a time when the students¿ background was not as substantial as it might be. We are now back to those times, so it¿s time to start over again. There are no epsilon-deltas, but this does not imply that the book is not rigorous. Lang learned this attitude from Emil Artin, around 1950.
- AutorSerge Lang
- SerieUndergraduate Texts in Mathematics
- AusgabeReprint of the 1st ed. Addison-Wesley, 1964.
- Seiten260 Seiten
- Gewicht880 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.