Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>After being dumped by his longtime girlfriend, twenty-eight-year-old Justin Halpern found himself living at home with his seventy-three-year-old dad. Sam Halpern, who is "like Socrates, but angrier, and with worse hair," has never minced words, and when Justin moved back home, he began to record all the ridiculous things his dad said to him: </p><blockquote><p>"That woman was sexy. . . . Out of your league? Son, let women figure out why they won´t screw you. Don´t do it for them."</p><p>"Do people your age know how to comb their hair? It looks like two squirrels crawled on their heads and started fucking."</p><p>"The worst thing you can be is a liar. . . . Okay, fine, yes, the worst thing you can be is a Nazi, but then number two is liar. Nazi one, liar two."</p></blockquote><p>More than a million people now follow Mr. Halpern´s philosophical musings on Twitter, and in this book, his son weaves a brilliantly funny, touching coming-of-age memoir around the best of his quotes. An all-American story that unfolds on the Little League field, in Denny´s, during excruciating family road trips, and, most frequently, in the Halperns´ kitchen over bowls of Grape-Nuts, <em>Sh*t My Dad Says</em> is a chaotic, hilarious, true portrait of a father-son relationship from a major new comic voice.</p>
- AutorJustin Halpern
- VerlagHarper Collins Publ. USA
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht149 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,50
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 46,91
- EUR 12,58Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
- EUR 9,94Preistendenz: EUR 12,32
- EUR 25,95Preistendenz: EUR 31,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.