Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 17,99
- EUR 10,37Preistendenz: EUR 10,77
- EUR 6,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,03
- EUR 8,17Preistendenz: EUR 8,76
- EUR 15,09Preistendenz: EUR 17,56
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 28,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>During their 20 years of activity members of the Associa tion for the Study of Internal Fixation (AO - ASIF) have made authoritative contributions to the development of internal and external fixation. The close collaboration of surgeons, basic researchers, metallurgists, engineers and the establishment of clinical documentation has made it possible to achieve a solid scientific basis for internal fixa tion. Clear definitions for the standardization of different types of osteosynthesis were possible: interfragmentary compression, splintage and buttressing as well as combina tions of these three techniques. At the same time a scienti fic and workmanlike instrumentation was developed. The idea was to keep diversification within limits but, however, to assemble a comprehensive collection of implants and in struments to answer all the problems presented by the com plexity of bone operations. Osteosynthesis is a difficult and demanding operative method. Its. claims on the surgeon and the theatre staff are high. Therefore plans have existed for a long time to supplement the "Manual of Internal Fixation" with a de tailed description of the AO Instrumentation, its use and maintenance. Our collaborator FRIDOLIN SEQUIN, graduate engineer, has accomplished this task with expert knowledge. He has organized over many years courses for theatre nurses and has been able from the resulting experience to provide helpful suggestions. When RIGMOR TEXHAMMAR R. N. joined AO-International four years ago, it was natural to include her as a co-author.</p>
- AutorF. Sequin,R. Texhammar
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Seiten308 Seiten
- Gewicht801 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.