Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,49
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,71
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Psychiatric problems including, Major Depressive Disorder, Schizophrenia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Opioid Dependence disorder, commonly prevail in every society and culture all over the world. Self-esteem deficits sometimes lead to psychiatric problems and vice versa psychiatric problems also result in self-esteem deficits, in both cases self-esteem is a matter of clinician's attention. The risk of suicide is most devastating outcome of psychiatric illnesses especially when the level of self-esteem is deficient. The one factor that may restrict psychiatric patients with low self-esteem to attempt for suicide is availability of people to whom patient can count on and perceived that they will be available when ever he need them and will provide him a substantial amount of social support. The social support leads to significant positive changes in psychiatric patients self-esteem and reduces the risk of suicide. This book mainly focuses on such issues and will be a excellent source of latest scientific information about self-esteem deficit, social support and suicidal tendencies among psychiatric patients. Reading of this book would be a pleasant experience for readers.</p>
- AutorMuhammad Rizwan,Riaz Ahmad
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten136 Seiten
- Gewicht197 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.