Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSee You Tomorrow is a haunting neo-noir drama from the underbelly of the richest city in the world, and its pace will leave you breathless. Pål has a shameful secret that has dragged him into huge debt, much bigger than he can ever hope to repay on his modest civil servant salary. He desperately doesn't want anybody to find out - especially not his teenage daughters or his ex-wife. It is time to get creative. Sixteen-year-old Sandra also has a secret. She is in love with the impossibly charming delinquent Daniel William, a love so strong and pure that nothing can come in its way. Not her concerned parents, not Jesus, and certainly not some other girl. Cecilie carries the biggest secret of them all, a baby growing inside her. She can only hope that her boyfriend Rudi is the child's father. But although she loves him intensely, she feels trapped in their small-time criminal existence, and dreams of an escape from it all. Over three fateful September days, these lives cross in a whirlwind of brutality, laughter, tragedy and love that will change them forever. Tore Renberg has written a fast-paced, moving and darkly funny page-turner about people who are trying to fill the holes in their lives. Combining Nordic social realism and Western popular culture, horror and hope, heavy-metal music and literary marvels, See You Tomorrow is a startlingly original, eerie and hilarious novel about friendship, crime, loneliness and tragic death - that will stay with you long after the last page is devoured.
- AutorTore Renberg
- VerlagArcadia Books
- Seiten365 Seiten
- Gewicht525 g
Meistverkauft in Weltliteratur & Klassiker
Hier sparen: Weltliteratur & Klassiker
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,20
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,19
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,14
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 15,98
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.