Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,82
- EUR 17,91Preistendenz: EUR 26,95
- EUR 51,75Preistendenz: EUR 57,34
- EUR 9,89Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,21
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book emanates from a qualitative research which investigated the possibilities for asset-based approach in school-community partnerships. One partnership between a South African University and one secondary school from KwaZulu-Natal (school-university partnership)was studied with an aim to find out what assets partners regard as central in their partnership, the extent to which they utilized these assets and what could be the possibilities for asset-based approach in their partnership. The book reveals that teachers, the principal leadership, the experience of the school in partnerships and local community representatives are regarded as great assets in the studied partnership. The results further suggests that assets are used in the partnership but several factors challenge asset-based approach. The focus on strong principal leadership, clear focus and aims of the partnership and coordinated assets-mapping strategies are argued to be factors that need to be given priority if asset-based approach will succeed.
- AutorPhumlani Myende
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.