Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 10,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,12
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 28,17
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 49,47
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,95
- EUR 13,48Preistendenz: EUR 15,59
- EUR 34,89Preistendenz: EUR 49,99
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungProfessional misconduct within the academic community is highly publicised. Retractions of falsified research have reached record levels and allegations of fraud and misconduct by scholars generate high-profile investigations and sometimes professional disgrace. Such cases frequently reach the courts, with tribunals determining whether research fraud, plagiarism, sexual misconduct, defamation, discrimination, forensic impropriety, thefts, and other forms of improper<br>behaviour have been committed. With claims including patient deaths, miscarriages of justice, and exploitation of funding agencies, the legal, reputational, and financial stakes for the individuals and institutions concerned are extremely high.<br>Scholarly Misconduct: Law, Practice, and Regulation is the first text of its kind to scrutinize the topic of academic integrity through a legal lens and across disciplines. Freckelton chronicles and analyses case law from around the globe, looking specifically at the legal and regulatory responses that were generated. The work also assesses the current policies and practices of academic and research institutions and government agencies worldwide. Finally, it reflects on the measures<br>that need to be undertaken to reclaim and promote scholarly integrity and to institute rigorous, fair, and clear processes to establish whether scholars have indeed engaged in misconduct.
- AutorIan Freckelton QC
- VerlagOxford University Press
- Seiten672 Seiten
- Gewicht1143 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.