Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn late 1995 and early 1996, cartoonist/reporter Joe Sacco travelled four times to Gorazde, a UN-designated safe area during the Bosnian War, which had teetered on the brink of obliteration for three and a half years. Still surrounded by Bosnian Serb forces, the mainly Muslim people of Gorazde had endured heavy attacks and severe privation to hang on to their town while the rest of Eastern Bosnia was brutally 'cleansed' of its non-Serb population. But as much as Safe Area Gorazde is an account of a terrible siege, it presents a snapshot of people who were slowly letting themselves believe that a war was ending and that they had survived. Since it was first published in 2000, Safe Area Gorazde has been recognized as one of the absolute classics of graphic non-fiction. We are delighted to publish it in the UK for the first time, to stand beside Joe Sacco's other books on the Cape list - Palestine , The Fixer and Notes from a Defeatist.
- AutorJoe Sacco
- VerlagVintage Publishing
- Seiten236 Seiten
- Gewicht556 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,95
- EUR 28,49Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,87
- EUR 22,84Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,79
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,35
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.