Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,58
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 45,87
- EUR 30,32Preistendenz: EUR 34,94
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,54
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>For the near future, the recent predictions and roadmaps of silicon semiconductor technology all agree that the number of transistors on a chip will keep growing exponentially according to Moore's Law, pushing technology towards the system-on-a-chip (SOC) era. However, we are increasingly experiencing a productivity gap where the chip complexity that can be handled by current design teams falls short of the possibilities offered by technological advances. Together with growing time-to-market pressures, this drives the need for innovative measures to increase design productivity by orders of magnitude. <br> It is commonly agreed that the solutions for achieving such a leap in design productivity lie in a shift of the focus of the design process to higher levels of abstraction on the one hand and in the massive reuse of predesigned, complex system components (intellectual property, IP) on the other hand. In order to be successful, both concepts eventually require the adoption of new languages and methodologies for system design, backed-up by the availability of a corresponding set of system-level design automation tools. <br> This book presents the SpecC system-level design language (SLDL) and the corresponding SpecC design methodology. <br> The SpecC language is intended for specification and design of SOCs or embedded systems including software and hardware, whether using fixed platforms, integrating systems from different IPs, or synthesizing the system blocks from programming or hardware description languages. SpecC Specification Language and Methodology describes the SpecC methodology that leads designers from an executable specification to an RTL implementation through a well-defined sequence of steps. Each model is described and guidelines are given for generating these models from executable specifications. Finally, the SpecC methodology is demonstrated on an industrial-size example. The design community is now entering the system level of abstraction era and SpecC is the enabling element to achieve a paradigm shift in design culture needed for system/product design and manufacturing. <br> SpecC Specification Language and Methodology will be of interest to researchers, designers, and managers dealing with system-level design, design flows and methodologies as well as students learning system specification, modeling and design. </p>
- AutorAndreas Gerstlauer,Daniel D. Gajski,Jianwen Zhu,Rainer Dömer,Shuqing Zhao
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
- Seiten313 Seiten
- Gewicht509 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.