Meistverkauft in CDs
Hier sparen: CDs
- EUR 6,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,35
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 16,12
Über dieses Produkt
- Produktinformation<p>An understanding has been passed down to us that Mozart had a somewhat jaundiced view of the flute, that he had not the inclination to lavish upon it the love and care and idiomatic poetry which give rise to the concertos for clarinet and horn and the wind parts of the operas and piano concertos. But, as Graham Rogers points out in his note, the evidence for this misunderstanding is at best circumstantial. When we listen to these concertos and fragments, we find solo parts every bit as quintessentially Mozartian as those cited above. They may not rival the piano concertos of his mature Vienna years, but they are masterpieces in their way, and are indeed the best of their kind.<br>Best of all is the concertante piece he wrote for a wealthy French count and his harp-playing daughter. From the ceremonial C major first movement, through the gracefully fluent triple-time Andantino, to the joyous bustling finale, the music's cloth is cut peerlessly to the technical possibilities and individual timbres of b
- KomponistWolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- KünstlerMozart-Ensemble Amsterdam,Vester,Witsenburg
- VerlagCODAEX Deutschland GmbH
- Datum der Veröffentlichung16. November 2012
- Gewicht110 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.