Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,13
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,22
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Over the years, rural poverty has come to the front burner of many governments of all over the world. Rural poverty has become endemic in continents still saddled with social and economic problems of their teeming population. Nigeria is the most populous country on the Africa continent: tackling rural poverty among women will definitely have a ripple effect on the continent as a whole. This study is expository on this challenge: what it is, how it has progressed, and the effects on the populace. The findings from the study provide new dimensions to effectively manage and eradicate this social and human challenge, supported by traditional methods of poverty alleviation among women in Nigeria. It brings to the fore the strategies that will help to yield the desired results in Nigeria. It is also a valuable document for interested Stakeholders engaged/interested in effectively reducing rural poverty among women in Nigeria, how Nigeria could be re-positioned to meet the needs of these women, and serves as a reference material for national and international agencies who want Abuja, and Nigeria at large to move out of her present poverty situation in the midst of plenty.</p>
- AutorEvelyn Alaye-Ogan
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten232 Seiten
- Gewicht362 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.