Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungGeorg von Bekesey was awarded the Nobel Prize for his seminal everyone all over the world. In other words it is directed toward work on hearing. It was, however, 43 years later in 2004 that evolving a common scientifc language that is spoken uniformly Linda Buck and Richard Axel were awarded the Nobel Prize for and consistently all over the world. Universality, so that norms, their work on olfaction. Tis is indicative of how the science of staging systems, etc., can be applied anywhere in the world with rhinology is only now coming into its own. For quite some time, equal validity. Tis can only be achieved through consensus. rhinology was thought to be limited in scope. It is now appreci- Tis book contains not only the genesis and pathogenesis of ated that the nose is not only an organ of aesthetic appeal, but rhinologic disease, but also what all surgeons want and that is one that carries out several important, complex functions. Te operative steps to bring about successful resolution of disease, tremendous surge in medical literature in recent times bears with the return of normal function.
- AutorChristopher de Souza,Fred J. Stucker,Guy S. Kenyon
- HerausgaberChristopher de Souza,Fred J. Stucker,Guy S. Kenyon,Timothy S. Lian,Wolfgang Draf
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten946 Seiten
- Gewicht3144 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,80
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,19
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.