Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 31,75
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Heavy metals such as copper and chromium are commonly found in several kinds of solid and liquid waste and hence in landfill leachates. Compacted clayey soils are widely used as landfill liners to prevent these metal ions from entering into the surrounding environments. Also addition of additives like lime, cement and fly ash to soils to enhance their sorption/retention capacities is to be carried in order to obtain a better locally available material as landfill liners. This book contains data of extensive experimental work on leaching and sorption using ASTM methods, also the latest literature available in this field has been reviewed. This has been supported by adsorption isotherms and kinetic modeling which were done to predict the type of sorption taking place and understand the different phenomenon. Confirmatory tests were carried out using SEM and EDS for thorough understanding of the soil mineral structure. This work is divided into eight chapters and presented in a systematic way. This book is helpful for Civil Engineers particularly Geo- Environmental Engineers and researchers working in disposal of hazardous waste using innovative materials in a landfill environment. </p>
- AutorSyed Abu Sayeed Mohammed
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten292 Seiten
- Gewicht451 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.