Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis volume contains the accepted papers presented during the International Conference on Research and Education in Robotics &8211; EUROBOT Conference 2009, held in La Fert´ e-Bernard, France, May 21&8211;23, 2009. Today, robots are indispensable tools for ?exible, automated manufacturing in many areas of industry as well as for the execution of sophisticated or d- gerous tasks in the nuclear industry, in medicine and in space technology, and last but not least, they are being increasingly used in everyday life. To further encourage researchin this area, the EUROBOT Conferences have been set up. They aim to gather researchersand developersfromacademic ?elds and industries worldwide to explore the state of the art. This conference is - companiedbythe EUROBOTContestFinals,aninternationalamateur robotics contest open to teams of young people. During the ?nals in 2009, teams from 25 countries came together not only to compete, but also to exchange knowledge and ideas and to learn from each other. In addition to the paper and poster presentations, there were two invited talks: &8211; Raja Chatila, Director of the LAAS &8211; CNRS, Toulouse, France whose talk was about &8220;Cognitive Robots&8221; &8211; V´ eronigue Raoul, EUROBOT Association, France whose talk was about &8220;EUROBOT&8221; Organizing a conference is a task that requires the collaboration of many p- ple. We personally would like to warmly thank all members of the EUROBOT Conference2009programcommittee; without their help and dedicationit would not have been possible to produce these proceedings.
- HerausgaberAchim Gottscheber,Colin Schmidt,David Obdrzalek
- SerieCommunications in Computer and Information Science
- Seiten173 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,10
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.