Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,98
- EUR 23,67Preistendenz: EUR 25,06
- EUR 17,80Preistendenz: EUR 35,30
- EUR 20,90Preistendenz: EUR 23,89
- EUR 12,16Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 23,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,81
- EUR 12,78Preistendenz: EUR 13,71
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis work claims that Musaylima served as a prophet for his own people in Yamama in more or less the same way as the Prophet Mu&7717;ammad in Mecca and Medina. However, unlike Islam, Musaylima&8217;s religious movement did not survive. Here, a complete story of Musaylima - his claim of prophethood, qur&8217;&257;n (reading), religious activities, followers, opponents, and defeat - is reconstructed. A critical reading of the sources that contain the accounts of Musaylima is performed. Additionally, this study reveals that the remaining fragments of Musaylima&8217;s qur&8217;&257;n bear substantial similarities to the early Meccan verses of the Qur&8217;&257;n - in terms of diction, style, and pattern.<br> To formulate the findings of this study, there was more than one prophet in the sixth-seventh century of the Arabian peninsula, as Umayya b. Ab&299; &7778;alt, Ab&363; &8216;&256;mir, Tulay&7717;a, Saja&7717;, Aswad, and Musaylima claimed prophethood. There was more than one qur&8217;&257;n, as Musaylima also revealed his own qur&8217;&257;n. It is possible that other prophets also did so. There was more than one mosque (masjid), since the followers of Ab&363; &8216;&256;mir established their own, as did those of Ab&363; Qays. So did the followers of Musaylima. There was more than one Abrahamic &7716;an&299;f monotheistic movement in the &7716;ijaz and around the region, as some figures assumed the same mission.
- AutorAl Makin
- SerieEuropäische Hochschulschriften
- Seiten315 Seiten
- Gewicht440 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.