Hier sparen: Computer & Internet
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,36
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 41,18
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 21,58
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 34,40Preistendenz: EUR 45,87
- EUR 30,32Preistendenz: EUR 34,94
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,54
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book contains the proceedings of the lih Eurographics Workshop on Rendering, th which took place from the 25 to the 27th of June, 2001, in London, United Kingdom. Over the past 11 years, the workshop has become the premier forum dedicated to research in rendering. Much of the work in rendering now appearing in other conferences and journals builds on ideas originally presented at the workshop. This year we received a total of 74 submissions. Each paper was carefully reviewed by two of the 28 international programme committee members, as well as external reviewers, selected by the co-chairs from a pool of 125 individuals. In this review process, all submissions and reviews were handled electronically, with the exception of videos submitted with a few of the papers. The overall quality of the submissions was exceptionally high. Space and time constraints forced the committee to make some difficult decisions. In the end, 29 by papers were accepted, and they appear here. Almost all papers are accompanied color images, which appear at the end of the book. The papers treat the following varied topics: methods for local and global illumination, techniques for acquisition and modeling from images, image-based rendering, new image representations, hardware assisted methods, shadow algorithms, visibility, perception, texturing, and filtering. Each year, in addition to the reviewed contributions, the workshop includes invited presentations from internationally recognized experts.
- HerausgaberK. Myzskowski,S. J. Gortler
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001.
- Seiten348 Seiten
- Gewicht626 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.