Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,44
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,41
- EUR 60,97Preistendenz: EUR 69,83
- EUR 11,12Preistendenz: EUR 14,91
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung¿his book is preview of the modern ethnic and religious map of the world and it is presented and analyzed by giving the ratio between the new and the old minorities. By analyzing the migration processes a whole picture of occurrences and movements of the peoples in the world was reached, their infiltration, the implementation of complex relations among them, the birth of new and the process of interfusion of old ethnic, cultural, language, religious communities, etc., in order to reach an insight of the process of creating multiethnic, multiconfessional societies and the manner in which they operate. This analysis proved that there is a need of a new concept of secularism typical for multicultural and multireligious societies; a concept where the division between the state and the church enables the religion to influence not only the private but also the public life. Religion is not only a private matter, but it also influences the public debate. This imposes the need of a type of democracy: pluralistic democracy which will not be based on acquiescent cultural similarity but on a recognition, openness and acceptance of the idea of diversity. The main challenges of the modern democr
- AutorDaniela Koceva
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten108 Seiten
- Gewicht177 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.