- EUR 85,59Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 78,00Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><p>Addressing the open problem of engineering normative open systems using the multi-agent paradigm, normative open systems are explained as systems in which heterogeneous and autonomous entities and institutions coexist in a complex social and legal framework that can evolve to address the different and often conflicting objectives of the many stakeholders involved.</p><p>Presenting a software engineering approach which covers both the analysis and design of these kinds of systems, and which deals with the open issues in the area, ROMAS (Regulated Open Multi-Agent Systems) defines a specific multi-agent architecture, meta-model, methodology and CASE tool. This CASE tool is based on Model-Driven technology and integrates the graphical design with the formal verification of some properties of these systems by means of model checking techniques.</p><p>Utilizing tables to enhance reader insights into the most important requirements for designing normative open multi-agent systems, the book also provides a detailed and easy to understand description of the ROMAS approach and the advantages of using ROMAS. This method is illustrated with case studies, in which the reader may develop a comprehensive understanding of applying ROMAS to a given problem. The case studies are presented with illustrations of the developments.</p><p>Reading this book will help readers to understand the increasing demand for normative open systems and their development requirements; understand how multi-agent systems approaches can be used to deal with the development of systems of this kind; to learn an easy to use and complete engineering method for large-scale and complex normative systems and to recognize how Model-Driven technology can be used to integrate the analysis, design, verification and implementation of multi-agent systems.</p></p>
- AutorAdriana Giret,Emilia Garcia,Vicente Botti
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten151 Seiten
- Gewicht409 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,73
- EUR 61,19Preistendenz: EUR 61,87
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 13,94Preistendenz: EUR 14,97
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.