Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 31,75
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In this work we studied Reconfigurable Flight Control Systems to achieve acceptable performance of a fighter aircraft, even in the event of wing damage to the aircraft at low speeds and high angle of attack, which is typical of many combat maneuvers. Equations of motion for the damaged aircraft were derived, which helped in building simulators. A new methodology for numerical prediction of aerodynamics of damaged aircraft was proposed and implemented. A baseline control system for undamaged aircraft was developed, and finally a reconfigurable flight control scheme was implemented to keep the aircraft flyable even after the damage. In this study we proposed a hybrid reconfigurable flight control system (RFCS) which was a fusion of active and passive techniques. We derived equations of motion for the damaged aircraft. The new approach to derivation lends insight into possible simplification in building simulators for damaged aircraft. A new methodology for better prediction of damaged aircraft aerodynamics. Fixed gain controller was found to be inadequate for controlling the damaged aircraft. For alleviating this a novel reconfigurable scheme based on MPC is evaluated.</p>
- AutorBilal Siddiqui
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten244 Seiten
- Gewicht380 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.