Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book provides a comprehensive overview of the most recent development of Chinese cities. It discusses a broad range of subjects of urban planning, including environmental planning, transportation planning, historical preservation, economic development, geographic information systems (GIS) and other technological applications. China, the most populous country in the world, has experienced unprecedented urbanization in a relatively short period. During the past decades, urbanization in China has centered on land development through industrialization and investment, but it has largely ignored the prosperity and well-being of the people. Livable cities are not just those with magnificent buildings and infrastructure; they are great places where people want to live. China&8217;s recently inaugurated leaders have proposed a new model to actively and prudently enhance the quality of urbanization through compact, intelligent, and low-carbon development. It symbolizes the departure from land-centered urban development to a form of people-oriented urbanization, as China&8217;s Premier, Li Keqiang, has advocated. This new model offers a platform for planning researchers and practitioners to tackle urbanization challenges, such as social equity, environment, energy, ecological and historic preservation, affordable housing, and externalities of mega cities. Furthermore, people-oriented urbanization calls for public participation and stakeholder engagement in the planning process. This book brings together planners, designers, scholars, scientists, and government officials from China and all over the world to exchange ideas on urban regeneration.
- HerausgaberJason Cao,Qisheng Pan
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2015
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten367 Seiten
- Gewicht720 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 40,17
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,99
- EUR 2,00Preistendenz: EUR 2,31
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,89
- EUR 10,43Preistendenz: EUR 11,48
- EUR 11,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,86
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.