Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,82
- EUR 17,91Preistendenz: EUR 26,95
- EUR 51,75Preistendenz: EUR 57,34
- EUR 9,89Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,21
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungRecasting of dental casting alloy is of great advantage both economically and environmentally. Properties such as castability, hardness and porosity are of prime importance and must be considered in selection of an alloy for cast dental restorations. As per the review of literature there are very few studies on recasting of dental casting alloy. This study was designed to find out effect of recasting on castability, hardness and porosities. Castability was studied as complete casting of any metal restoration is mandatory and it can be know by castability test. Whitlock's castability test was implemented in this study. Ideally hardness should be high to resist any scratches and to maintain the smoothness of cast restorations during laboratory procedures and also in the oral environment. It denotes strength, stiffness, brittleness, resilience and toughness or combination of any of these qualities. Porosities in dental casting alloy can alter physical and mechanical properties of the metal which may lead to failure of crown and bridge and also cast partial denture prosthesis. Porosities were evaluated using a scanning electron microscope in this study.
- AutorDhruv Nadgir,Ila Shah,Jayant Palaskar
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht112 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.