Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 11,22
- EUR 15,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,36
- EUR 11,37Preistendenz: EUR 13,16
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book looks at realism as a literary theory in African literature in presenting society with an image of what has been, what is and what might be and how these realities affect the political, economic and social well being of people in the Nigerian society. The work critically evaluates two selected Nigerian novels to see the closeness of African images in literary works, life in society, and how realistic these depict the life of people in Nigerian society and by extension Africa as a whole. African literature both in its oral and written forms, with its long history deeply rooted in the famous traditions of storytelling and performance deliberately makes a constant effort to create an order of reality through the use of imagination. African literature thus challenges or sets out to correct the stigmatization, exploitation or subjugation of people in society through the reflection of the condition of life and especially the failure of successive governments to lift the people out of the dungeon of long years of suffering.</p>
- AutorPhilip Hayab John
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten100 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.