Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,51
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,06
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 31,75
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The book is aimed at presenting the business strategies of young small businesses in Finland and Ireland. Needless to say, those young small businesses are critical to many economies despite their size. Studying their operational strategies and finding ways to re orient them to attain and sustain their business goals despite being faced with economic challenges, is therefore of scholastic interest Many businesses struggle to sustain projected business goals, gain competitive advantage and survive today's market. Today's businesses needs to look beyond their traditional product and service offerings and constantly reviewing their operations to accommodate economic challenges in order to survive. By business goals, we refer to what a firm intends to become and to achieve at some point in time; these are often stated in competitive terms. In other words, it is an observable and measurable operational result with objective(s) to be achieved within a period of time. To sustaining a business goal is therefore the condition where a business consistently achieves what it set out to achieve so as to succeed and remain in business.</p>
- AutorBertha Kyere-Frempong,Olakunle Lemboye
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.