Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 18,00
- EUR 8,05Preistendenz: EUR 12,51
- EUR 20,39Preistendenz: EUR 20,80
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,75
- EUR 16,49Preistendenz: EUR 19,30
- EUR 6,81Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
- EUR 12,89Preistendenz: EUR 13,39
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungRalf the Giant Schnauzer was once a small puppy with a big barking problem. He was facing an uncertain future until Caroline Lovick and her loving family came along. They rescued Ralf from Tasmania and welcomed him into their family home in Melbourne.<br>Ralf was the recipient of daily cuddles from Caroline's four children who would spend hours playing with him. He became an important part of their daily walk to school and a celebrity at the school gates where children would stop and pat the friendly visitor.<br>One day Caroline and her family took Ralf to compete at the Royal Melbourne Show. It was here that his potential as a therapy dog was first spotted.<br>Shortly afterwards Ralf began working at Trinity Manor nursing home followed by The Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne where he became an instant hit with children and their families. Soon Ralf was a permanent fixture, earning fans far and wide.<br>Ralf's story is by turns heart-warming and inspiring, and is full of the amusing antics of this endearing animal. It is a true tale of how the love of a human owner can change a dog's life and how the love of a dog can bring hope to those who need it most.
- AutorAnne Crawford
- VerlagAtlantic Books
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten272 Seiten
- Gewicht402 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.