Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 36,50
- EUR 39,90Preistendenz: EUR 46,91
- EUR 12,58Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 12,32
- EUR 25,95Preistendenz: EUR 31,98
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn the Indian scenario it was around the late 1980s early 1990s that TV and Cable TV as well as the internet has suddenly acquired a major growth leading to widespread belief that Radio's days were numbered and this convenient and effective mass medium was pushed to corner. The researcher intended to study in-depth whether this belief was true or not and has completed the study to finally conclude that Radio has managed to survive this onslaught and survive in a healthy manner. It was be found that Radio has accepted the challenge of the audio-visual medium in its stride and has undergone a major facelift or makeover whatever ay one may call it and has remained firm on its own ground never receding even a bit from its position. In the process of study in the First chapter we have started with giving a brief background of Radio's growth and development as a whole since the early days till date, from being a simple instrument of communication to the evolution of becoming a mass media with a huge popularity across the globe. While doing this, we have also touched upon the extraordinary revolution in the mass media world.
- AutorAbhijit Bora
- Seiten268 Seiten
- Gewicht415 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.