Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Produktinformation<p>While Queen's most successful decade was undoubtedly the 1980s, it had been during the 70s that the band had made their name and for many fans this was the time during which they produced their finest work. Who can forget those glorious hit singles, from the majestic 'Seven Seas of Rhye', through classic after classic such as 'Somebody To Love', 'Killer Queen' and 'You're my best Friend', to late decade gems like 'Don't stop me now' and 'Spread your wings'. The 1970s was of course also the era of 'Bohemian Rhapsody', arguably the best song ever written.<BR><BR>This documentary film tells the story of Queen in the 1970s, from their coming together in London in the opening years of the decade, through their rise to fame and fortune and on the point where the group changed direction towards the end of the 70s in preparation for a very different time in the years that followed.<BR><BR>Featuring a host of live and studio footage, exclusive and archive interviews, contributions from hose close to the group during this time plus seldom seen photos, news reports, location shoots and much more besides.</p>
- Datum der Veröffentlichung01. August 2014
- Spieldauer103 Minuten
Meistverkauft in Weitere Formate
Hier sparen: Weitere Formate
- EUR 15,76Preistendenz: EUR 21,96
- EUR 37,90Preistendenz: EUR 52,68
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,12
- EUR 11,85Preistendenz: EUR 20,99
- EUR 34,95Preistendenz: EUR 41,00
- EUR 9,00Preistendenz: EUR 9,30
- EUR 3,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,48
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.