Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,84
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,13
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,53
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungQuantitative Methods for BusinessFifth Edition Donald Waters Managers in every organisation use quantitative methods. One of their essential skills is the ability to understand numerical information and use it for decision making. Not surprisingly, management students do a course in quantitative methods, typically with names like quantitative analysis, decision analysis, business modelling or financial methods. This book gives an introduction to methods that are widely used in business, and which every student of management will meet somewhere in their course. Whether you are studying for an HND, a first degree, an MBA or postgraduate degree, or a professional qualification, the book covers key topics in an easy to follow and practical way.Quantitative Methods for Business, fifth edition, is divided into five parts which develop the subject in a logical sequence.· Part One introduces the subject, asks why managers use quantitative methods and reviews essential quantitative tools.· Part Two describes data collection and description, showing how to select and present information reliably.· Part Three looks at specific types of management problem that are invariably tackled using quantitative methods, such as financial analyses and forecasting.· Part Four introduces the ideas of uncertainty, focusing on probabilities, the elements of statistics and sampling.· Part Five shows how statistical ideas are used in decision making, quality management, inventory management and other areas.Key features· A comprehensive view of quantitative methods actually used by managers· It assumes no previous knowledge or experience· The subject is developed in a logical order with a clear and easy to follow style· Worked examples illustrate principles · 'Ideas in practice' and case studies show how methods are actually used· Extensive features, including self-assessment problems, chapter outlines and summaries, review questions, research projects and sources of information· Extensive companion website with a range of additional features for both students and lecturers About the authorDonald Waters is the author of many successful textbooks and is well known for his clarity of style and his student-friendly texts. He was a professor of finance and operations management and now works in management analysis, research and education.
- AutorDonald Waters
- Ausgabe5th revised edition.
- VerlagFinancial Times Prent.
- Seiten624 Seiten
- Gewicht1048 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.