Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,90
- EUR 6,47Preistendenz: EUR 11,67
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,63
- EUR 12,12Preistendenz: EUR 12,38
- EUR 8,26Preistendenz: EUR 8,59
- EUR 8,80Preistendenz: EUR 9,54
- EUR 10,51Preistendenz: EUR 11,33
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis established and popular text is regarded as one of the clearest and most comprehensive in its field. David Eadson has joined Jon Curwin and Roger Slater in the author team, and together they have sought to offer a more compact book with all the qualities of the previous six editions, whilst strengthening the links to online support materials.<br />The new edition has been enhanced to reflect the latest learning plans and techniques, providing students with all the tools they need to pass a typical quantitative methods course. Each chapter focuses on a selection of statistical techniques, illustrated with examples from across business, marketing, economics, finance, and public administration, to appeal to students across the business spectrum.<br />Whilst all core material is covered in the book itself, the online offering has been bolstered to include Parts 6-8 covering &8216;Modelling&8217;, &8216;Mathematical Topics&8217; and &8216;Student Guides&8217; respectively, in addition to a wide range of other resources including data sets, annotated answers and extra learning tools. Visual signposts throughout the text guide the student to the online platform to provide a seamless interaction between the two thus providing a multi-faceted learning experience.<br />The wide-ranging coverage provided makes this the ideal text for the teaching of quantitative methods across all business disciplines at undergraduate, MBA, and post-experience levels.<br />This textbook is autopackaged with CourseMate. CourseMate brings course concepts to life with interactive learning, study, and exam preparation tools that support the printed textbook and the textbook-specific website. CourseMate includes an integrated eBook and interactive teaching and learning tools including critical thinking questions, online cases, quizzes, flashcards and more and an EngagementTracker, a first-of-its-kind tool that monitors student engagement in the course.<br>
- AutorDavid Eadson,Jon Curwin,Roger Slater
- Ausgabe7 Rev ed.
- VerlagCengage ELT
- FormatSet mit diversen Artikeln
- Seiten606 Seiten
- Gewicht962 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.