Pure and Applied Mathematics a Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts: Orthogonal Sets and Polar Methods in Linear Algebra : Applications to Matrix Calculations, Systems of Equations, Inequalities, and Linear Programming 38 by Angel Cobo, Rosa Eva Pruneda, Enrique Castillo and Francisco Jubete (1999, Hardcover)
Meistverkauft in Sachbücher
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisA first-year graduate text on linear algebra for applications, this book is divided into four parts. The first part deals with linear spaces, matrices, systems of equations (including the problems of compatibility and uniqueness), and obtaining their solutions. The second part deals with cones and systems of linear equalities and inequalities in unrestricted, restricted and strictly restricted variables. The third part presents linear programming problems and the new exterior-point method. The fourth presents a wide collection of examples from the areas of mathematics, physics, and engineering, such as the matrix analysis of structures, input-output tables, and diet and network flow problems. All models presented are taken from real-life problems.
- AuthorAngel Cobo,Enrique Castillo,Francisco Jubete,Rosa Eva Pruneda
- Number Of Pages422 pages
- SeriesPure and Applied Mathematics: a Wiley Series of Texts, Monographs and Tracts
- Publication Date1999-02-22
- PublisherWiley & Sons, Incorporated, John
- Publication Year1999
- Series Volume Number38
- Copyright Date1999
- Weight27.4 Oz
- Height1.1 In.
- Width6.5 In.
- Length9.4 In.
- GroupScholarly & Professional
- LC Classification NumberQA184.O77 1999
- Dewey Decimal512/.5
- Dewey Edition21
Table Of Content
- Table Of ContentLINEAR SPACES AND SYSTEMS OF EQUATIONS. Basic Concepts. Orthogonal Sets. Matrix Calculations Using Orthogonal Sets. More Applications of Orthogonal Sets. Orthogonal Sets and Systems of Linear Equations. CONES AND SYSTEMS OF INEQUALITIES. Polyhedral Convex Cones. Polytopes and Polyhedra. Cones and Systems of Inequalities. LINEAR PROGRAMMING. An Introduction to Linear Programming. The Exterior Point Method. APPLICATIONS. Applications. Appendices. References. Index.
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.