Meistverkauft in Politik & Zeitgeschichte
Hier sparen: Politik & Zeitgeschichte
- EUR 7,49Preistendenz: EUR 9,78
- EUR 14,18Preistendenz: EUR 20,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Public sector reform have emerged in many countries in recent years. Many countries have embarked on reforms that seek to modernize their public sector in order to enhance its efficiency. This in their quest to develop economies that will meet the expectations and aspirations of their citizenry. As a result, over the last three decades,there have been a number of New Public Management reform that countries have embarked on with varying degrees in application and outcomes. These reforms have been spurred primarily by the aspirations of citizens around the world. This study examines public sector reform and service delivery in Africa. It focuses on various reforms that has taken place in Nigeria in order to bring about efficiency and effectiveness in service delivery to the citizenry. The study is an in-depth study of the practices and applications of Public sector reform in Nigeria. It provides remedial actions for effective implementation of public sector reform for effective service delivery. It concludes that improved efficiency is now the overriding aim of public sector reform in Nigeria.</p>
- AutorAdejuwon Kehinde David
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten140 Seiten
- Gewicht203 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.