Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPublic Affairs in Practice explains how public affairs (PA) is now much more than just political lobbying. Modern PA includes working with other policy-making bodies, such as regulators, commercial organizations and other interested parties. This is the first book to examine the methods PA professionals use to make an impact. It takes each area of the industry in turn and looks at the tools involved in delivering a PA programme. It also highlights the potential benefits of public affairs, such as protecting an organization from perceived threats of new regulation; identifying new market opportunities; and raising the profile of an organization. Case studies and tips from industry professionals make this a practical "how to" guide for practitioners at all levels and students. Importantly, the authors consider not only established markets the US, UK and Western Europe but also the opportunities presented to companies from these countries by the EU accession states and China, where there are currently very few PA professionals. Finally, there is a discussion of future trends and developments in PA.
- AutorSteve John,Stuart Thomson
- VerlagKogan Page
- Seiten194 Seiten
- Gewicht281 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.