Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,91
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,20
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,80
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book illustrate the predictive value of TNF-a,IL-18,CRP,and Osteopontin Role as biomarkers for monitoring disease prognosis and response to therapy.Inflammatory and dyslipidemia biomarkers used in this study confirmed that psoriasis are at risk factor for development of CVD and the earliest biomarker with significant predictivity was IL-18 as it was with significant AUC values for duration, age, disease severity and BMI. However, TNF-a was early significant risk factor for age and obesity, while HDL was early significant risk factor for obesity and age. In addition, OPN serum level was with early risk factor with significant predictivity was disease duration and age, while CRP with early predictive value in obesity. Furthermore, LDL and NHDL were with early risk factor significant predictivity was obesity, while for lipid profile rates,TG/HDL was disease severity, obesity, and disease duration;NHDL/HDL, LDL/HDL and TC/HDL was obesity.Serum TNF a,IL-18,Osteopontin, and lipid profile were increased in psoriasis may reflect risk factor for development of CVD in such population.IL-18,TNF-a,and CRP polymorphism play a role in Pathogenicity and susceptibility to psoriasis and MI.</p>
- AutorAbdulghani Mohamed Alsamarai,Amina Hamed Alobaidi,Ibrahim Mohamed Abid
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten284 Seiten
- Gewicht439 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.