Meistverkauft in Sachbücher
Hier sparen: Sachbücher
- EUR 14,95Preistendenz: EUR 29,89
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,74
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 29,78
- EUR 15,90Preistendenz: EUR 16,96
- EUR 13,90Preistendenz: EUR 15,44
- EUR 12,69Preistendenz: EUR 15,89
- EUR 1,16Preistendenz: EUR 1,32
Über dieses Produkt
- SynopsisThis volume surveys the current status of many of the important methods and approaches which are central to the study of protein structure and function. Many of the articles in this volume are written to emphasize the general utility of the method or approach which is at its core, and to provide sufficient literature references to enable the reader to adapt the method or approach to other applications. It is hoped that this volume will provide a source from which newcomers as well as experienced scient ists may becom& more familiar with recent developments and future trends in some of the important areas of protein research. The articles which comprise this book are selected proceedings from the Symposium of American Protein Chemists, which was held in San Diego, California, September 30 to October 3, 1985. The goal of the organizers of this first symposium was to provide a forum for discussion and inter action among scientists whose interests span the broad spectrum of protein structure and function research. The concept and timing of the symposium well received as evidenced by the approximately 500 delegates to the was symposium. The inaugural meeting was marked by a strong scientific pro gram with over 140 papers presented in either a lecture or poster format."
- AuthorJ. J. L'Italien
- Number Of Pages834 pages
- Publication Date1988-08-31
- Publication Year1988
- Number of Volumes1 vol.
- Copyright Date1987
- Weight56.8 Oz
- Width6.7 In.
- Length9.8 In.
- LC Classification NumberQH345QD415-436
- Dewey Decimal574.19/245
- Dewey Edition19
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.