Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book has analyzed the significant role of print media coverage of insurgency in Northeast states in India. The print media has long history since British period. It has played important role to highlight the issues of insurgency, their problems and find their solutions for the future policy implication. Print media is one of the integral part of the society, which coverage many burning issues of insurgency outfit and its impact on common people. Here the author has highlighted the contribution of three local news papers i.e.The Assam Tribune, the Sentinel, and Assamese Pratidin. The main objective of the study is underline the role of print media in problematic area with special reference to ULFA and other militant outfit.It has also emphasized on how insurgency a threat to national unity and integration. Although the Indian Government has been spending a lot of money for fighting insurgency in Northeast India for maintaining peace and prosperity.
- AutorAlok Kumar Patra,Kalu Naik
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht112 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.