Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 18,94Preistendenz: EUR 30,88
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 34,07
- EUR 39,89Preistendenz: EUR 53,72
- EUR 47,41Preistendenz: EUR 57,11
- EUR 11,94Preistendenz: EUR 18,90
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This study estimated the recovery of primary health care facilities in rural Bangladesh. Primary health care plays a central role in health care systems in rural areas. This study also covered family's cost-effective services close to community health care centers. It is usually offer a broad range of services, including prenatal care, immunizations, treatment of childhood illnesses, treatment of malaria other common diseases and others basic medical services. Most of the rural areas coverage of primary health care services is limited by insufficient resources and staffs, erratic drug supplies, and faulty equipment. Governments increasingly recognize that adequate delivery of primary health care services is a fundamental to the effective functioning of health care systems to achieving national health goals. Rural people have growing interest in traditional medicine rather than modern alternative medicine. This study also highlighted the Upazila, Union and Ward levels constitute the operational levels of primary health care services, while the district, divisional and national levels provide managerial support and technical backstopping to the operational levels.</p>
- AutorAbul Kalam
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht189 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.