Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 42,95Preistendenz: EUR 48,57
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 57,93
- EUR 24,31Preistendenz: EUR 25,60
- EUR 7,05Preistendenz: EUR 9,68
- EUR 17,70Preistendenz: EUR 21,91
- EUR 4,98Preistendenz: EUR 6,26
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAlthough the idea of inclusion for students with disabilities has been around for several decades, most general education teachers across the country continue to report that they feel unprepared for the demands of including all students with disabilities in their classrooms. The purpose of this study was to examine the amount and type of special-education-related training that is required in elementary teacher certification programs and interdepartmental collaboration at a representative sample of seven highly respected research universities. Although there are a few models of combined teacher preparation among the sample, the results of this study suggest that elementary education teacher candidates still may not be receiving the preparation needed to effectively include students with disabilities in the general education classroom. The implications of these findings for current practice in teacher preparation are discussed. This book will be of interest to teacher educators in both general and special education, and educational researchers interested in preservice teacher preparation and inclusive education.
- AutorMatthew Wappett
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.