Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPediatricians and primary care providers (PCPs) commonly encounter youth with mental health problems in their practice. The aim of this practical handbook is to facilitate the triage, differential diagnosis, treatment, and referral of youth in an efficacious and safe manner. Starting with common chief complaints, this ground-breaking text provides systematic algorithms which guide you through each step of the evaluation and treatment process. By using innovative tables, figures, and programmed text, your clinical input leads you to the key information that you need.<br>Do you want to know how to structure your practice so that it can function smoothly even when a child is seen in crisis? This handbook can help you with that. Ever wonder whether a child should get a trial of therapy before starting medications? This handbook will help you figure that out. Ever wonder which medicine to start, at what dose, how to titrate it, what to tell parents, and how to manage it? It will help you with that as well. Ever wonder which rating scale would be good to monitor a child&8217;s progress? Done.<br>Developed and written jointly by child psychiatrists and pediatricians working in unison, this is the handbook that you have been waiting for. In an age of FDA black box warnings and concern regarding high risk behaviors in youth, this is the handbook that places practical, easily accessible, and clinically useful information at your fingertips.<br>If you have purchased a copy of Practical Child & Adolescent Psychiatry for Pediatrics and Primary Care and are interested in using it as a basis for teaching, training, or continuing education courses, we have the ideal teaching tool for you! A careful selection of elements from the book useful for teaching purposes, such as the algorithms, have been put together into a PowerPoint presentation which may be used during lectures. See the links below for samples. This presentation is supplied free of charge to approved instructors. Please complete the form below and return to us via mail, fax, or e-mail.<br>
- AutorHarsh K. Trivedi,Jeryl D. Kershner
- Ausgabe1. Auflage
- Seiten176 Seiten
- Gewicht514 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 27,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,40Preistendenz: EUR 31,97
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,94
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,48
- EUR 34,89Preistendenz: EUR 49,80
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.