Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Why are the New Zealand All Blacks the best rugby team in the world? How does the Kirov Ballet produce generation after generation of exceptional ballerinas? How did Southwest Airlines evolve from being an idiosyncratic Texan airline to become one of the most successful businesses internationally? How does the Finnish School Education System deliver great results by breaking conventions? Powerhouse uncovers the performance secrets of some of the most impressive organizations around the world and reveals the key principles they have in common to enable any business to raise their own bar. <BR><BR>To understand what makes these organizations great, Bowen and MacNeice have conducted immersive and personal research; investigating their culture, interviewing their leaders and observing their everyday practice. Despite this diverse range of seemingly contrasting industries - business, sport, technology, finance, the arts - each of these successful institutions share a common bond: they are world-class industry leaders and have repeatedly outperformed their competition. Powerhouse explores what lessons can be learnt from these organizations to provide a unique and in-depth analysis of how enduring high performance can be developed. It identifies the core capabilities they all share and is essential reading for business executives or anyone who wants to understand what really makes these world-class institutions the very best.</p>
- AutorBrian MacNeice,James Bowen
- Ausgabe1st ed.
- VerlagKogan Page
- Seiten240 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 38,96
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 18,84
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,43
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,46
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,53
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,54
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.