Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Bachelor Thesis from the year 2009 in the subject Business economics - Miscellaneous, grade: 1,4, Heidelberg International Business Academy, language: English, abstract: Being a traditional emergency credit for the poorer members of society for a long time, most people thought that POS credits were 'unsolid' and thus did not use it. Nowadays, this situation has changed for a variety of reasons and several authors have under-taken research on the subject in general or from a retailer's perspective. <br>This piece of work focuses on the consumer's perspective of POS credits and shows that several factors, such as age, discretionary income and social position determine a person's perception and usage pattern of the POS credit.<br>In order to identify these relationships the author has undertaken primary and secon-dary research. The knowledge of authors who have previously written on the subject has been used to design a questionnaire that allows for a considerable analysis of the above mentioned relationships. <br>For primary research 100 anonymous people have been questioned in a shopping cen-tre in Heidelberg, Germany using an interview administered quantitative questionnaire. <br>Most of the results are in line with the findings of other authors. However, primary re-search shows that society as a whole still believes that a POS credit is an emergency credit and that most people's perception of the credit is not as favourable as it is often assumed. Moreover, specific reasons for a positive or negative perception are strongly related to a person's age rather than to social position. <br>Most of users of this financing tool seem to use it for acquiring non-necessary prestig-ious items. The estimated price of the item rises with the person's age and income. <br>Main motives for using the credit instead of a bank loan could not be identified due to the sample's size. However, primary research implies that using POS credits might</p>
- AutorVera Metzen
- Seiten80 Seiten
- Gewicht127 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 27,99Preistendenz: EUR 29,84
- EUR 26,40Preistendenz: EUR 31,97
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,87
- EUR 22,75Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 27,89
- EUR 26,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,79
- EUR 29,94Preistendenz: EUR 35,35
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.