Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,04
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,39
- EUR 17,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,70
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,77
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,75
- EUR 5,70Preistendenz: EUR 6,03
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,59
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA volume in Emerging Technologies for Evolving Learners Series Editors Kathleen P. King and Mark Gura, Fordham University This book introduces and explains this important new technology from the perspective of educators. It also provides new insights into the ways that technology can provide solutions to instructional needs that have not been sufficiently addressed until now. Not only does it provide concrete explanations, examples, models, and details about methods and resources that are not currently illustrated in other publications, but it also reveals a new rationale for the use of technology in education. This book helps readers apprehend critical issues essential to understanding and taking advantage of podcasting and related technologies as an educational resource: What podcasting is How "to do" podcasting How to plan podcasting-based activities for students How to create podcasts as teaching resources How to use podcasting for professional development Models developed specifically by the authors regarding: Podcast development Educators' learning curve in podcasting Cost/benefit decision making regarding podcasting projects K - 12 school district directors of curriculum and instruction and directors of professional development, as well as classroom teachers, principals, and instructional supervisors across the core curriculum and in the area of Instructional Technology; and teacher educators and other college faculty will find this book a valuable resource. Readers may use the book as part of their own efforts to expand their teaching or staff development practice. It can also be an important resource for Education courses in content instruction and Instructional Technology and serve as a valuable reference for educators interested in educational applications of technology. What you will find in this revised and updated edition? New for this edition are valuable additional insights and updates related to our additional years of experience in podcasting and new media. Critical updated URLs, screenshots, software comparisons, data, some fresh new curricular examples, and included references to our new series, The Teachers' Podcast and Transformation Education LIVE! We have also upgraded statistical information, advancements from the podcasting world, references, and biographical information
- AutorKathleen P. King,Mark Gura
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagInformation Age Publishing
- Seiten304 Seiten
- Gewicht430 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.