Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,34
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,89
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Dental caries is the most common chronic human disease. Globally, WHO reports caries prevalence in school-age children at 60-90%. 2/3rd of the total caries experienced in children are on the occlusal surface in pit fissures; inspite of the fact that only 12.5% of the surfaces are occlusal. The best positive way to treat ailment is the - Prevention of diseases. The systemic and topical fluoride protects the teeth from decay, but relative effect of fluoride is least for pit and fissure. The preventive function of a pit and fissure sealant is achieved by the adherence of the material to the acid etched enamel surface thus physically occluding the pit and fissure, which prevents lodging of fermentable carbohydrates and colonization of bacteria. As long as the sealant remains intact, there will be very less chances of development of caries beneath it. Pit and fissure sealants are economical and adequate means for prevention of dental caries on occlusal surface of molars and premolars and to maintain dental health. Usage of sealants are advocated in various public health prevention measures and had been proved success.</p>
- AutorVaibhav Tandon
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht231 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.