Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,94
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,89
- EUR 8,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Revision with unchanged content. Modern nations have experienced both rapid aging of the population and dramatically increasing health care costs. Physical activity has been clearly identified as a critical variable in determining both quality of life and health care costs among older adults. While numerous policies and studies have been devoted to increasing physical activity among the older population, there is insufficient knowledge of which forms of physical activity are more effective and sustainable. This book provides empirical research evidence about the importance of leisure-time physical activities compare to other forms of physical activities and discusses the possibility of multidisciplinary efforts in advancing active lifestyles for older adults. It is a timely and relevant contribution to promoting active lifestyles as the aging population increases dramatically. The book is addressed to professionals and researchers in Gerontology, Public Health, Medicine, Kinesiology, Sports Sciences and Leisure Studies. It is also very helpful for all those involved in making/promoting active lifestyle policies and programs for older adults.</p>
- AutorHsueh-wen Chow
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten208 Seiten
- Gewicht326 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.