- EUR 104,99Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 80,63Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe first monograph to present the diverse photographic work of one of the true icons of American style, Kelly Klein. Kelly Klein's photography represents a clear and seductive distillation of the talents and interests that have fueled her career in fashion and design. Equal parts artist and stylist, photographer and fashionista, Klein is at once a revered documentarian of the people and tastes that intrigue her and an icon of classic American style herself. After twenty-five years in the fashion industry, Klein turned her attention to photography and began a career that has blurred the lines between the worlds of art and fashion, passion and commerce. Collected here are photographs spanning her career to date, ranging from personal shots to intimate portraiture and editorial work commissioned for magazines such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. Edited by the artist, this is a stunning catalog of a rich and varied canon of work that juxtaposes the photographer's contrasting styles to reveal a consistent sensibility--an effortlessness that reflects a natural translation of beauty in the images. From haunting still lifes and profound landscapes to glamorous candid snapshots and sophisticated fashion features, Klein's unique eye is present throughout--an icon of style lending a touch of her own vision to everything she photographs.
- AutorKelly Klein
- VerlagRizzoli Universe Int. Pub
- Seiten240 Seiten
- Gewicht2731 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 11,00Preistendenz: EUR 11,98
- EUR 55,61Preistendenz: EUR 60,93
- EUR 5,98Preistendenz: EUR 9,99
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.