Meistverkauft in Chemie
Hier sparen: Chemie
- EUR 64,99Preistendenz: EUR 65,75
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,84
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,90
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 9,91
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 14,91
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The field of phase transfer catalysis is a tribute to the chemists involved in process development research. Phase transfer catalysis is a solution to numerous cost and yield problems encountered regularly in industrial laboratories. In fact, much of the early work in this area was conducted by industrial chemists although the work was not labelled phase transfer catalysis at the time. We certainly do not intend to minimize the contributions of academic chemists to this field, but it is an unalterable fact that much of the early understanding and many of the early advances came from industrial laboratories. A special tribute is due to Dr. Charles Starks of the Continental Oil Company. By the mid sixties, Starks had formulated the principles of phase transfer catalysis and had applied for patents on many reactions that others were later to examine in somewhat greater detail. His mechanistic model of phase transfer catalysis still stands up well today and is a model for much of the thinking in this area. It is fitting that Starks suggested the name "phase transfer catalysis" by which the whole field is now known. We wish to thank a number of people who have aided us in many ways in the preparation of this volume. We very much appreciate the helpful discussions and insights provided by Drs. Henry Stevens and Andrew Kaman of PPG Industries in Barberton, Ohio. We also thank Dr. L. A.</p>
- AutorGeorge W. Gokel,William Weber
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1977
- Seiten282 Seiten
- Gewicht527 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.